Injuries From Car And Truck Accidents
Beaumont Trucking Accident Attorney
Car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of serious injury and death. Accidents can also cause chronic pain and aggravate preexisting conditions.
The attorneys of Daly Law Firm help people recover financially from car accidents, and the serious injuries they cause.
We represent clients who have suffered a wide range of injuries in vehicle accidents, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): from concussions to serious head trauma that results in memory loss or difficulty thinking or speaking. TBIs can also lead to coma or death.
- Spinal cord injury: including those that cause permanent paralysis.
- Back and neck injury: including injuries to disks and soft-tissue injuries, like whiplash.
- Fractures: including those that require surgery to repair.
- Burns: painful injuries that are prone to infection, and can leave permanent scars.
- Amputation: an often life-saving treatment that leaves the patient with a permanent disability.
- Internal injuries: from impact and from being crushed by heavy objects.
- Pseudoseizures: a form of seizure that can be triggered by a stressful event.
Making existing conditions worse: Vehicle accidents can also aggravate pre-existing conditions. Migraine headaches or epileptic seizures may become more intense and frequent after the accident. An accident can exacerbate joint problems to the point where joint replacement surgery is required.
Pursuing Full Value for Your Losses
Our personal injury lawyers’ understanding of the medical issues involved in injury claims, helps our firm obtain full value for clients’ accident-related injuries. Insurance companies may ask you to sign a settlement agreement quickly and for less money than your case is truly worth. If accident-related injuries develop later, you will not be compensated for them. We will not settle your case until the full extent of your injuries is known.
Contact Our Houston Car and Truck Accident Injury Lawyers
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, please contact Daly Law Firm by e-mail, or call 281-488-1500. From our office in Houston, we represent clients in southeast Texas, throughout the state and nationwide.